Our aim is that by 2020 adults with multiple needs in West Yorkshire should have the opportunity of:
• a settled home
• positive health and wellbeing
• access to education and employment, and
• trust in a positive future
Multiple Needs Navigators
To achieve this aim, our delivery partners have teams of Multiple Needs Navigators in each locality of West Yorkshire.
Multiple Needs Navigators are service neutral and build trusted relationships with beneficiaries, offering person-centred support to help them engage with services and lead a more fulfilling life.
• are supported by Multiple Needs Navigators and Specialist Workers who build trusting relationships over time and who are service neutral
• receive person-centred support to achieve their hopes and aspirations
• inform future delivery models and innovation
We also have a team of Peer Mentors who volunteer their time and work alongside our Navigator teams to offer additional peer-led support to beneficiaries.
The Hub Team
The Hub Team provides central support for the project, including
- Research and evaluation
- Data analysis
- Workforce development
- Media and communications
- Co-Production and WY-FI Network development
The WY-FI Network is a core group of volunteers, all with their own lived experience of homelessness, addiction, re-offending and/or mental ill health.
The network is consulted on to help shape and evaluate the project on a regular basis.