The Core Competency Framework is intended for use by organisations who work with people experiencing multiple needs. It’s been developed between WY-FI and Fulfilling Lives Newcastle and Gateshead.
The framework underpins the successful and proven Multiple Needs Navigator Model that’s been developed and tested by WY-FI as part of the National Lottery Community Fund’s Fulfilling Lives Programme.
It includes guidance on:
- Accepting people as they are
- Believing people can get better
- Collaborating to solve problems
- Developing trusting relationships
- Establishing and maintaining roles and boundaries
- Reflecting on practice
- Advocacy skills