Friday 31 March 2017 09:30 – 16:30 Leeds
- Identifying a range of different substances, understand how they are used and their effects
- Identifying and understanding the nature of drug problems e.g. physical, psychological and social
- Understanding the legal implications of substance use
- Recognising attitudes within society related to substance use including common myths
- Understanding the Harm Reduction approach and the Recovery Agenda as they apply to substance use – blood borne viruses (BBV’s), safer injecting, smoking off foil
Who should attend?
- WY-FI Navigators
- WY-FI Peer Mentors
- Front-line staff working with people who have multiple needs
This course is free to attend.
The course will take place in the Training Room at the WY-FI Project Hub Office, 45a Park Square East, Leeds LS1 2NP. The office is located 8 minutes walk from Leeds railway station. There is a walking map here
This venue is not fully accessible. If you have any special requirements, please contact Roger Abbott by email email@example.com as soon as possible so that we can make alternative arrangements.
Book your place
Please click on this link which will take you to Eventbrite to book your place. The booking deadline is 5pm on Thursday 23 March 2017.
If you have any questions or queries about this training, please contact Roger Abbott by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Roger on 07885 806 114