Wednesday 30 November 2016 10:00 – 15:00 Leeds
The WY-FI Project is a delivery and learning project in West Yorkshire supporting people with multiple needs (people experiencing at least three out of the following four needs – homelessness, addiction, reoffending and/or mental ill health.)
Operational for two years, WY-FI is seeing positive outcomes for beneficiaries and the first signs of system change.
At this event, the WY-FI team will:
- share learning from the project so far
- promote the benefits of co-production
- explain the principles of co-production and how we apply them
- provide an update on the WY-FI Co-production and Innovation Fund activities
- present a best practice case study on co-commissioning local services
Who should attend?
- DISC senior managers
- DISC project managers
The event will be held in Leeds. The venue will be confirmed in September.
Register your interest
To register your interest in attending this event, please email Sarah Stead by Friday 2 September 2016