Welcome to the WY-FI Resource Library. General resources are grouped into the following categories.
- Addiction & Substance Misuse
- BME Communities
- Mental Health
- Multiple Needs
- Policy Bulletins
- System Change
- WY-FI Research
Commonly used abbreviations and acronyms
A list of abbreviations and acronyms that were commonly associated with WY-FI.
Abbreviations and Acronyms
Fulfilling Lives Evaluation and Learning Resources – Publications and Reports:
The National Lottery Community Fund commissioned a team lead by the University of Sheffield and CFE Research to carry out a national evaluation of the Fulfilling lives: Supporting People with Multiple Needs programme. You can find out more here.
Here is a selection of publications and reports from the evaluation team:
- Closing down beneficiary support projects – learning and recommendations from Fulfilling Lives Projects (July 2020)
- Multiple Needs briefing one: Why we need to invest in multiple needs
- Multiple Needs briefing two: Understanding multiple needs
- Multiple Needs briefing three: What makes a difference
- Multiple Needs briefing four: What has Fulfilling Lives achieved?
Visit the Fulfilling Lives Evaluation and Learning website for full listings of all their publications and reports.
WY-FI staff and partner organisations can access further resources here Access document store.
If you have forgotten your username or password, please email us, and we’ll be able to provide you with your login details again.