Welcome to the WY-FI Resource Library. General resources are grouped into the following categories.
- Addiction & Substance Misuse
- BME Communities
- Mental Health
- Multiple Needs
- Policy Bulletins
- System Change
- WY-FI Research
Commonly used abbreviations and acronyms
OMG – there are so many abbreviations and acronyms around! Here’s a list of the ones commonly associated with WY-FI, although we’re trying to use them less these days.
Multiple Needs – Sustaining What Works
A series of briefings and papers looking at sustaining what works when it comes to support for people with multiple needs in West Yorkshire.
Fulfilling Lives Evaluation and Learning Resources – Publications and Reports:
The National Lottery Community Fund has commissioned a team lead by the University of Sheffield and CFE Research to carry out a national evaluation of the Fulfilling lives: Supporting People with Multiple Needs programme. You can find out more here.
Recent publications and reports from the evaluation team:
- Closing down beneficiary support projects – learning and recommendations from Fulfilling Lives Projects (July 2020)
- Multiple Needs briefing one: Why we need to invest in multiple needs
- Multiple Needs briefing two: Understanding multiple needs
- Multiple Needs briefing three: What makes a difference
- Multiple Needs briefing four: What has Fulfilling Lives achieved?
Visit the Fulfilling Lives Evaluation and Learning website for full listings of all their publications and reports.
WY-FI staff and partner organisations can access further resources here Access document store.
If you have forgotten your username or password, please email us, and we’ll be able to provide you with your login details again.