The team will be focussing on providing research and evidence in a variety of areas, including women and young people.
Our Research & Insight work will also include:
- Ongoing, deep dive analysis of beneficiary data
- Studying the outcomes and effectiveness of services post-WY-FI delivery, measuring unmet needs and sharing outcomes using the WY-FI dashboard
- Undertaking street research, collaborating with members of the WY-FI Network as peer researchers to track changes in the “street-level” experience of multiple disadvantage.
- Track specific groups within the multiple disadvantage cohort – particularly offenders, women and young people – to better understand their experiences at different stages of the system, using peer research where appropriate.
- Re-visit examples of system change and pilots (where applicable) and assess their impact.
- Maintain an active role in the Fulfilling Lives Evaluation and Learning Community of Practice
WY-FI Data Portal – instant access to a wide range of beneficiary data from the six years of WY-FI.
CRESR Final Evaluation of WY-FI – West Yorkshire Finding Independence: Effectiveness, Outcomes and Impact – Final Evaluation Report 2020.
Research and Reports – we’ve created a number of briefings, reports and other publications since the project began in 2014. This collection includes the key ones we’ve produced – covering the HARM and other impact briefings, system change priorities and other publications.