We have put together a list of other contacts you may find useful. Please be aware these are external websites and the WY-FI Project is not responsible for the content.
- New Directions – The alcohol and drug service in Bradford
- 4women – support for sex workers in Bradford
- Calderdale Recovery Steps – The alcohol and drug service in Calderdale
- The Basement Recovery Project – Delivering bespoke recovery solutions, help and advice to people who are struggling with alcohol and/or drugs by people who have been there and experienced it first hand.
- Basis Yorkshire – Supports female and transgender sex workers that work in all sectors of the Leeds sex industry
- Engage Leeds – A city-wide visiting housing support service in Leeds
- Forward Leeds – The alcohol and drug service in Leeds for adults, young people and families
- Well Women Centre – Support for female sex workers with multiple needs well women centre