During Year 7 of WY-FI, we’re committed to:
- Sharing information, evidence and learning relating to multiple needs – through a range of media and communications channels.
- Addressing public stigma towards each of the HARM areas: Homelessness; Addiction; Reoffending; and Mental Health.
- Contributing to national Fulfilling Lives media and communications activity, including #seethefullpicture.
- Maintaining a West Yorkshire presence/ input into the national Fulfilling Lives media and communications activity
- Increasing media and communications activity to reduce public stigma across West Yorkshire
- Promoting information and research in to the issues surrounding multiple disadvantage and exclusion