The National Evaluation of the Fulfilling Lives Programme
The national evaluation of the Fulfilling Lives Programme has the following key aims:
- Track and assess the achievements of the programme and to estimate the extent to which the partnerships and interventions contribute to these.
- Calculate the costs of the projects and the value of benefits to the exchequer and wider society.
- Identify what interventions and approaches work well, for which people and in what circumstances.
The evaluation will also:
- Explore how projects are delivered, understand problems faced and to help identify solutions and lessons learned.
- Assess the extent to which The National Lottery Community Fund’s principles (such as co-production and partnership working) are incorporated into project design and to work out the degree to which these principles influence success.
This work is carried out by a team led by the University of Sheffield and CFE Research, which has been commissioned by the National Lottery Community Fund.