The Complex Needs Training Suite was a cohesive training package containing key principles and learning which both the National Fulfilling Lives programme and Making Every Adult Matter (MEAM) established were fundamental to working with multiple needs.
WY-FI provided opportunities for over 60 people to complete the course between 2019 and 2021.
All participants completed an introductory course over two days which consisted of the following elements:
- Psychologically Informed Environments
- Personality Disorders and Complex Trauma
- Risk Enablement
- Working with Challenging Behaviour
The participants then completed four further days training:
- Understanding Personality and Personality Disorders
- Trauma Informed Practice
- Working with Complex Trauma (Level 2)
- Understanding Multiple Needs as Experienced by Women